REPELLOR - Pink/Black strap & tip Meredith Rose Signature Model (pair)
La Mer = Meredith Rose - 4 times her Ladies Age Division World Bodysurfing Champion Signature DMC Fins model Del Mar, California may be best known for its racetrack, but the Del Mar BodySurfing Club (DMBC) hosts its own blue-ribbon winner in the form of a World Champion Bodysurfer, Meredith Rose. When “La Mer" glides through the water like a mermaid, jaws drop in awe and admiration of her talent. It’s no surprise that she took first place (for the 4th time) at the World Body Surfing Championships at Oceanside, California.
DMC FINS is proud to partner with Meredith to bring you her DMC REPELLOR FIN PINK W/BLACK STRAP N TIP Meredith Rose Signature Model.
Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Super Comfortable
DMC Repellor surf fin is a high end ocean fin designed for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, lifeguarding, snorkelling and ocean swimming. It uses the DMC Patented RVR Design which enables Max Speed with Less Fatigue.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer maximum power for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other surf fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Moulded in DMC’s Silform silicone based material for maximum comfort all session.
- Universal foot pocket for ease of putting on
- Underside drain chute for automatic removal of sand and water
- Used by recreational bodysurfers through to international bodyboard and bodysurf superstars
- Short enough for drop-kneed bodyboarding without a lack of power
The Ocean is a powerful force so DMC always recommends using our CLAMP fin savers to secure your fin to your foot.
REPELLOR fins Care Instructions:
Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
Keep off hard surfaces
Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
Keep your REPELLOR fins in re-usable packaging
REPELLOR fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
REPELLOR fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.