ELITE 1 - UV Colour Change Plum
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to global supply issues some sizes may be dispatched from our International Distribution Center outside of the US. This may result in longer deliver times and slightly higher shipping costs.
The DMC Elite swim fins were designed as all round swim training fins for intermediate to advanced athletes. They have the same power as a stiff bladed fin due to the V Rail design which helps displace more water with both up and down kicks and are so soft and comfortable thanks to their silform construction compared to most standard swim fins which are made of rubber or other polymers.
Swim coaches insist on using DMC fins.
- Tip and strap change colour when in Ultra Violet light (sun)
- Super soft silform construction
- V rail design - increases surface area and displaces more water with up and down kicks
- Drain chute - your fins will stay on during flip and tumble turns thanks to its design and any sand or grit with wash straight out in the surf
- Non slip tread
- Great as swim fins, bodyboard fins and any other aquatic sport requiring comfortable propulsion.
NOTE: UV Color change is activated by natural UV sunlight.