DMC Elite MAX Sizing & Features
DMC ELITE MAX FINS
ELITE MAX are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action the best chance at developing potential.
- Available in six colours.
- 2XS-XL size range.
- Fresh or Salt water compatible
- Asymmetric design (specific left & right foot cavity) stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Made with patent pending Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- Features Foot Touch Id: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch.
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, Reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns
All feet are very different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. We do not compare our fin sizes to shoe sizes as the construction of fins and shoes are very different.
The closest measurement to work out what size fin you will need is the length of your foot +/- 3-5 mm.
Please note that each of our fin models has its own mould, so sizes may vary between models. Original training fin, Elite II and Repellor fins are a universal foot, meaning you can wear either fin on either foot, also giving you a wider foot cavity. Our Elite and Elite MAX are specific left and right foot fit.
1: Check Length – Stand on a piece of paper against a wall and put a dot in front of your big toe, and a dot at the back of your heel.
2: Measure the distance between front and back dots. This should be the length of your foot.
3: Ask yourself if you like your fins to fit snug, or not. Allow +/- 3-5 mm in length for your ideal comfort.
Please refer to our model sizing charts below as a guide.