DMC Elite MAX Sizing & Features
DMC ELITE MAX FINS
ELITE MAX are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action the best chance at developing potential.
- Available in two colours: Black, or White
- 2XS-XL size range.
- Fresh or Salt water compatible
- Asymmetric design (specific left & right foot cavity) stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Made with patent pending Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- Features Foot Touch Id: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch.
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, Reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns
All feet are different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. That makes it very hard for us to tell you exactly what size you will need without you trying it on.
We have tried to give you enough information to guide you to make an informed decision on the best size for your feet.
Our fin sizes are pretty close to shoe sizes but our different models have slight variations in their unique foot cavity – universal, or specific left & right.
Rule 1: Check Length - Measure heal-to-toe of your foot to see that it would fit into the foot cavity.
Rule 2: Check your regular shoe size, e.g., US Mens, US Womens, and Euro to see if it is close to your shoe size.
Rule 3: Ask yourself if you like your fins to fit snug, or not. Allow +/- 3-5mm in length for your ideal comfort.
TIP: If you’re still not sure, then order 2 pairs, which will get you over the free shipping limit, and then return the pair that doesn’t fit, for a refund on the cost of the returned item.
Please refer to our model sizing charts below as a guide.