DMC Repellor Sizing & Features
DMC REPELLOR FINS
Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Super Comfortable
DMC Repellor surf fin is a high end ocean fin designed for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, lifeguarding, snorkelling and ocean swimming. It uses the DMC Patented RVR Design which enables Max Speed with Less Fatigue.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer maximum power for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other surf fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Silicone material for maximum comfort.
- Universal foot pocket for ease of putting on
- Underside drain chute for automatic removal of sand and water
- Used by recreational bodysurfers through to international bodyboard and bodysurf superstars
- Short enough for drop-kneed bodyboarding without a lack of power
DMC always recommends using our CLAMP fin savers to secure your fin to your foot.
REPELLOR fins Care Instructions:
Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
Keep off hard surfaces
Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
REPELLOR fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
REPELLOR fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.
SUGGESTED PRODUCT - If using your fins in the surf, we suggest our CLAMP fins savers to secure your fin to your foot.
All feet are very different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. Whilst our fins do not correlate directly to shoe sizes as the construction of fins and shoes are very different, we do suggest a close-to shoe size as a secondary size guide.
Please note that each of our fin models has its own mould, so sizes may vary between models. Original training fin, Elite II and Repellor fins are a universal foot, meaning you can wear either fin on either foot, also giving you a wider foot cavity. Our Elite and Elite MAX are specific left and right foot fit.
1: Check Length – Stand on a piece of paper toe to wall - put a dot on the paper. Measure to the end of heel (in the arch) as this is where the strap sits - put another dot. (Should be the length of your foot less 3-5mm)
2: Measure the distance between front and back dots. This should be the length of your foot.
Please refer to our model sizing charts below as a guide.