DMC ORIGINAL TRAINING FINS-ORANGE/GREY
New DMC ORIGINAL TRAINING Fins - aka - The World's Best Training Fins
What makes these short fins the world’s best training fins are their unique innovative patented features. They produce even thrust in both directions of kick. The PATENTED V channel edge creates a 'grip' on the water, maximizes kick drill results and emphasizes development of neuromuscular memory. The centre of effort remains at the foot ensuring the dynamic of the kick is not changed during training. Great value for a technical product and these training fins are built to last.
These Short Fins come in 9 sizes: 11-1 junior thru to 12+
For some years fitness and competitive swimmers were using long fins as training aids and because of this the center of effort is forward of the foot, thus causing early fatigue or cramping and encourage a "pedaling" kicking motion, different than that used in a flutter kick.
The concept of the shorter bladed fin was conceived to bring the center of effort back to the foot, and increase leg strength and "muscle memory" while maintaining an elevated heart rate with a kicking motion specific to the flutter kick. Many of the training fins in use today are simply a standard dive fin that has been cut off, leaving a stiff, inflexible blade. Here are the features and advantages of the new DMC original training fins.
- The V channel edge and greater blade width add back the surface area and resistance lost in shortening the fin, while keeping the center of effort close to the foot.
- The silicone composition is of the highest quality material and is soft, flexible, and comfortable. The colours are permanent and will not mark decks or pool surfaces.
- The patented V channel provides even thrust in both directions. The V channel also creates a noticeable "grip" on the water maximizing kick drills results.
- The full-foot pocket design allows minimal protrusion of the toes.
- Universal foot cavity fits either foot.